Vacuum belt continuous dryer for powder
Vacuum Belt Continuous Dryer For Powder is a kind of high efficiency conducting type continuous drying equipment. Its unique structure and working principle determines that it has the characteristics of high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption, convenient operation and control, good operating environment and good drying product.
It is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, feed, agricultural and sideline products industries such as processing and drying operations. Particularly suitable for heat-sensitive, paste sticky, solvent-like materials. The product dry, heat-sensitive invariable, paste sticky non-stick wall, good forming, solvent 95% recyclable and so on.
Our company provides testing equipment, customers can provide samples of various materials for drying test, we would provide the drying data and help select the appropriate equipment model.
- 13_2-vacuum-belt-continuous-dryer_11.pdf(click for download)
Range of application:
Vacuum belt dryer is mainly used in drying many kinds of solid, liquid or paste raw material, such as traditional & western medicines, food, biological products, chemical material, health foods, food additive etc, especially suitable for drying material with high-viscosity, easy agglomeration, or thermoplastic, thermal sensitivity, or material that can not be dried by traditional dryer.
For above materials, Vacuum belt dryer is the best choice:
Pharmaceutical industry: chinese medicine extract, plant extract, egg embryo, fermenting liquid etc
Food industry: food additives, fresh juice, instant coffee, malt extract, carbohydrate, instant beverage, tea powder, cocoa powder, corn paste etc.
Chemical industry: lithium battery, powders, crystals, granules, oxyde, explosive, strongly stimulation and highly toxic material etc.
This drying equipment feature is a vacuum chamber where a material conveying guide belt (Teflon PTFE) is installed. Materials are distributed continuously on the guide belt after they pass through the continuous vacuum distributor at the top of the machine (adjustable distribution thickness 3mm-30mm). The guide belt conveys the material slowly to the other end while the heating zone (40℃-180℃) below the belt evaporates moisture within the compound. Evaporated moisture is quickly removed by the vacuum system. The compound automatically falls onto the second layer guide belt when it reaches the end. The process repeats until the desired dryness is achieved. When it is finished, materials will fall into the conveying chute at the discharging end where a screw conveyor will deliver it to other processing equipment to be ground, sieved and pulverized.
|HCF Vacuum Belt Continuous Dryer For Powder|
|Water Evaporation Capacity（kg/h）||5～10||10～20||25～35||40～60||70～90||90～120||110～130||150～180||180～210||210～230|
|Number of Drying Bed（layer）||3||3||5||5||5||7||7||9||11||11|
|Drying Temperature Range（℃）||40-180|
|Heating and Cooling Zone||2 Heating Zone||4 Heating Zone||6 Heating Zone||8 Heating Zone||10 Heating Zone|
|Cooling Zone||Cooling Zone||Cooling Zone||Cooling Zone||Cooling Zone|
|Moisture Content of the Material Charged(%)||20-30|
|Mositure Content of the Dried Charged(%)||≤1-4|
|Discharging Form||Screwing grinding and sieving（20-200meshes）with adjustable discharging|
|Heating Media||Superheated water ,vapor,conduction oil|
|Total Installed Power（kw）||18||24||30||34||36||40||45||48||50||58|
|Operating Pressure of the Cleaning System（Mpa）||0.5-1.0|
|Yield of Dried Product（kg/h）||30～60||60～100||100～150||150～220||200～300||250～350||300～400||350～450||400～600||500～800|
|Notes||1.The yield is calculated based on70%content at 90℃drying temperature with dry power containing about ≤4% moisture. In case the dried liquid is water, specific qravity of the dry power is determined to be 1. The yield will be larger if the drid liquid is solvent.|
|2. All techincal parameters are for reference only depending on the materical conditions,and our company has the right to change them without further notice.|
1. It meets the GMP hygienic requirements to realize drying by finishing continuous charging, continuous discharging and grinding under vacuum condition;
2. It can realize controllable drying temperature(40℃-180℃), unchanged thermal sensitivity of materials, recoverability of 95%solvent as to solvent materials and vacuum drying of oxidizing materials without oxidation;
3. It can finish drying, grinding and granulating under vacuum condition;
4. Continuous discharging starts after 20-60minutes, with product yield up to 99%;
5. Highly sticky materials will not stick to the belt (which is Teflon PTFE), and crystal materials will not damage the crystal form after drying;
6. The moisture content of the dried product can optimize such major parameters as temperature, vacuum degree and speed of the drying process, enabling the utilization of the equipment to achieve the best economic benefit;
7. It adopts PLC automatic programming control system to realize high-degree automation and greatly reduce labor operating costs;
8. Its operating cost is only one third of or even lower than of its similar drying equipment;
9. CIP automatic online cleaning system with various cleaning methods can clean the equipment completely and quickly after drying and meet the GMP requirements;
10. It is suitable for large-scale, continuous and automatic operation.
Comparison between spray dryer and belt vacuum continuous dryer